Take great photos and video underwater! This course will help you transform into your very best photographer self. Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialities. It gets you going quickly, allowing you to get clean, clear, and colourful shots in any condition underwater. You need to bring your own camera, and your PADI instructor will walk you step by step though how to get the best out of your personal underwater camera
Takes just 1 day.
Who should do this course?
- 10 Years old and over
- Those who already possess the PADI Open Water Diver Certification
- Owns their own underwater camera.
- Must be able to swim.
- Good Medical Health (see medical statement)
What does it involve?
- 2 open water dives are supported by knowledge development (PADI eLearning)
- How to select the perfect underwater camera system
- PADI S.E.A method (Shoot, Examine, Adjust)
- Practical techniques to get the best out of your camera
What can I do once certified?
- Dive and shoot the beauty of the underwater world with absolute confidence.