Scuba diving is a water-based sport. Cars can’t drive on water, so we use boats! Sorry to state the obvious, but hey – there is no denying that scuba diving and boats go hand in hand! The PADI Boat Diver Specialty will fully prepare you for any dive operation that occurs from a boat, as many countries operate slightly differently while on the high seas. Our local wrecks and the Zenobia in Larnaca are just the beginning of your boat based scuba adventures!
Who should do this course?
- 10 Years old and over
- Those who already possess the PADI Open Water Diver Certification
- Must be able to swim
- Good Medical Health (see medical statement)
What does it involve?
PADI eLearning will allow you to cover all the theory in your own time, allowing your PADI instructor to teach you all about the benefits of boat diving on 2 training dives.
You will learn:
- Boat terms and expressions
- Boat Diving procedures
- Boat diving etiquette
- Special boat diving entries and exits
- How to store your dive gear on a moving vessel
- Boat Safely
- Boat communication
- How to locate and use emergency boat specific equipment
What can I do once certified?
- Dive from boats around the world
- Dive the Zenobia, Nemessis II, Liberty and all wrecks in Cyprus