The PADI enriched air specialty course is globally one of the most popular courses available to you today. More commonly referred to as “Nitrox”, enriched air diving allows us to dive for longer using air that has an additional oxygen content. Learn how to safely plan and dive with mixes up to 40%.
The benefits of nitrox include:
- Increased no decompression limits – especially on repetitive dives
- Reduced surface intervals between dives
Who should do this course?
- 12 Years old and over
- Those who already possess the PADI Open Water Diver Certification
- Must be able to swim
- Good Medical Health (see medical statement)
What does it involve?
PADI eLearning will allow you to cover all the theory in your own time, allowing your PADI instructor to reinforce what you have already learnt in the classroom.
You will learn:
- Why enriched air gives you more bottom time.
- How to analyze the content of your scuba cylinder.
- How to plan your dives using nitrox.
Optional Dives will put your knowledge into action. We highly recommend taking this option.
Platinum Package includes FREE NITROX FOR LIFE!
What can I do once certified?
- Dive with a gas mix of up to 40% oxygen