The PADI Night Diver course teaches you exactly what is says on the tin – SCUBA diving at night! This course is absolutely thrilling. Diving at night feels different, and the difference is spectacular. Observe nocturnal sea life at dive sites that are already familiar to you under the veil of darkness. It’s mysterious. It’s alluring. It’s absolutely addictive.
Takes just 3 Evenings.
Who should do this course?
- 12 Years old and over
- Those who already possess the PADI Open Water Diver Certification
- Must be able to swim
- Good Medical Health (see medical statement)
What does it involve?
- Underwater Torch handling techniques
- Communication techniques at night
- Entering, exiting, and navigating dive sites in the dark
- Explore the difference in behaviour of underwater creatures at night.
- How to pay attention to details that you may overlook during a normal day dive.
What can I do once certified?
- Dive and navigate dive sites at night