Buoyancy. Nothing defines a good scuba diver more than good buoyancy control. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy speciality is a dedicated course designed to fine tune your scuba skills and have you gliding effortlessly in no time. Good buoyancy allows you to use less air, hover like a professional and get closer encounters with aquatic life. This course is an absolute must for those who love to take photos too!
Who should do this course?
- 10 Years old and over
- Those who already possess the PADI Open Water Diver Certification
- Must be able to swim
- Good Medical Health (see medical statement)
What does it involve?
PADI eLearning will allow you to cover all the theory in your own time, allowing your PADI instructor to help you reach your buoyancy goals in no time. You will work in the water during 2 open water training dives to become more efficient. Underwater buoyancy games will put your new skills through their paces. It is unbelievably fun.
What can I do once certified?
- Calculate the ideal weight you will need to dive in a variety of aquatic conditions.
- Trim your weight system to achieve perfect balance.
- Streamline your equipment, which saves energy and air supply.
- Hover easily in any position or situation.
- Be the envy of your dive buddies!