USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- The content found on the pages of www.scuba-monkey.com are for your general information and use only
- Neither Scuba Monkey Ltd nor third parties give a guarantee or warranty of correctness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for a specific purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly disclaim liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the extent permitted by law.
- Using the materials and information on this website is at your own risk., we assume no liability. It is your responsibility to check products, services or information. It is your responsibility to ensure that they meet your specific requirements.
- The content, material, design, layout, look, feel and appearance of this website contains material that is licenced to Scuba Monkey Ltd. Duplication in whole or in part is strictly prohibited, unless express written permission of copyright notice is given. These are part of the general terms and conditions.
- All licenced trademarks reproduced on this website which are not owned by Scuba Monkey Ltd are recognised on the website
- The unauthorised use of this website runs the risk for legal action which can lead to claims for damages for criminal offences
- This website may contain links to other websites. These are for your convenience only, designed to provide additional information for your referral. We do not endorse these websites and we are not responsible for the content of such websites
- Your use of this website and any dispute that may arise out of using this website are subject to the rules of Cyprus
This website and it’s content are copyright of Scuba Monkey Ltd
Any reproduction or distribution in part or in it’s entirety is prohibited, with the exception of:
- Printing or downloading to your own personal hard drives for non commercial use is allowed
- You may copy the materials to third parties for personal use only, but credit must be given to such third parties.
You may only distribute or use the content found on this website with direct and express permission from Scuba Monkey Ltd.
DEPTH LIMITS AND OVERHEAD CONDITIONS
- All divers under 15 – 12m
- Open water divers or equivalent: 18m
- Advanced Open Water or equivalent: 30m
- Divemasters without the deep diver speciality: 30m
- Diving Instructor: 40m
- Divers with Deep Diver training: 40m
- Overhead penetration that is deemed beyond a “swim through” (described as an area with an entrance and exit on both sides and not in excess of 10 meters) is only allowed with special training
- Scuba Monkey Ltd reserves the right to remove diving privileges from divers who exceed these depth limits
- Scuba Monkey Ltd reserves the right to remove diving privileges from divers who do not follow safe diving practices.
CONDITIONS BEFORE DIVING
- Scuba Monkey LTD does not rent or lend diving equipment without a dive guide. All equipment is leant to divers on the condition that a member of the Scuba Monkey Team accompanies the diver/divers
- It is each divers responsibility to to be in possession of the correct diving certificate/license that corresponds for the dive level that performed. Failure to do so or misrepresentation will result in the refusal of services to the diver in question. We reserve the right to this refusal.
- Qualified divers must produce their certification card and log book upon arrival at the dive center, and before any in-water activities take place
- Divers under the age of 18 must have written parental consent prior to any in-water activities
- Free transfers in Gold and Platinum options are for the local areas of Agia Napa and Protaras Only (or a 15 km radius around the dive center).
Cancellations may occur if the weather conditions of the planned day of diving prevents us from having a safe and enjoyable dive. You will be informed as such and given the option to reschedule. If no alternate date is possible for the client then a full refund will be given.
In the event of adverse weather conditions of a particular dive site the planned location of the dive site may be changed prior to your arrival at the dive center.
In the event of rain without strong winds or large waves, we will NOT cancel diving trips as rain does not prevent us from having an enjoyable and safe dive.
For your safety, the dive schedule may be changed without notice according to the days weather conditions. Scuba Monkey Ltd can not be held responsible for adverse and unforeseen weather conditions, such as rough seas or poor visibility.
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO TAKE WITH YOU
- Certification car
- Medical certificate (if required)
- Log book
- Referral form (if applicable)
- Swim wear
- Water (there is unlimited refreshments at the dive center, but most dive sites have no access to purchasable refreshments)
A refresher dive is required for all divers who have been inactive for the following:
- Less than 20 logged dive and inactive for 6 months or more
- Less than 50 logged dives and inactive for 1 year or more
- Less than 100 logged dives and inactive for 2 years or more
- All divers who have been inactive for 5 years or more are requested to compete a PADI reActivate course
ALCOHOL AND DRUGS
Consumption of drugs or alcohol prior to any in-water activities is strictly prohibited. Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol, weather on the day of diving, or feeling the effect from the previous day is prohibited from any in-water activities. Scuba Monkey Ltd reserves the right to refuse service without refund to divers who arrive for any in-water activities under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
RESPECT FOR THE UNDERWATER WORLD
Respect the underwater world at all times, do not touch underwater organisms.
Do not collect anything, with the exception of rubbish and other debris.
Take only pictures, leave only bubbles!
INSURANCE & LOSS AND DAMAGE
Scuba Monkey Ltd is not responsible for loss or damage or theft of personal belongings.
Scuba Monkey Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage to any equipment stored in their facilities or vehicles as this service is provided in good faith.
Guests are responsible for obtaining adequate insurance for their in-water and out of water activities.
Please do not take valuable items with you to the dive sites as we do not lock our vehicles.
While every effort is made to ensure that our equipment is functioning properly and is suitable for the purpose of the planned day of diving, it is each divers responsibility to check their equipment prior to leaving the dive center.
Rental equipment is included in the price of all dives. Please check the functionality of your provided equipment, including but not limited to:
- Scuba Cylinder
The following replacement cost apply:
- Weights: 5 Euro for every kilo lost
- Masks: 45 euro
- Weight Belt: 15 euro
- BCD: 300 euro
- Regulator: 400 euro
- Fins: 80 euro
- Long Wetsuit: 150 euro
- Short Wetsuit: 100 euro
- Dive computer: 350 euro
- 200 BAR Cylinder: 300 euro
- 300 BAR Cylinder: 500 euro
If the diving cylinder is returned with less than 20 BAR remaining, a service fee of 50 euro will be charged.
Dive packages may be used within a two year period. After this we may require an additional fee if prices increase from one year to the next.
All PADI materials must be purchased at the beginning of your dive courses. All deposits must be paid prior to your arrival, with the remainder to be paid in full before any in-water activity can commence.
The following conditions apply to cancellations:
Cancellations more than 7 days before start: 100% refund
Cancellation between 3-6 days before start: 80% refund
Cancellation less than 3 days before start: 50% refund
Cancelation less than 48 hours before the start of your in-water activities will not be refunded.
Cancellations due to illness or other medical conditions that discourage diving must be justified with a medical certificate. With this, we will do our best to reschedule the diving trip at no extra cost.
If rescheduling is not possible, you will get your money back.